- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To achieve agreed detailing, productivity and performance customers, accounts visits within a given territory & territories.
- To meet detailing average (customers, accounts visits / call frequency) within agreed time-scales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets (Quantity & Quality) through F2F and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget coping with GSK way of working & policies.
- To promote defined CH products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of GSK CH priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and pro-grams.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, check market segmentation, use of the handheld, and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal).
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, co-ordinate cycles visits with co-detailing colleagues, in order to understand, maximize and drive territory achievements.
- Lead analysis for reporting and other cross functional requirements.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- University degree in Veterinary medicine, Pharmaceutical science or Medicine.
- 2 years of experience as medical representative is required
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment.
- Fluent in Arabic / English Languages
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK