- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Brand Manager holds responsibility for the brand portfolio’s marketing activities, guides the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy, ensuring implementation of marketing activities to realize the strategy.
- Responsible for all Marketing activities related to total Oral Care brands
- Analyzing market trends to address business opportunities and threats, and to set the brands’ annual objectives, strategies, positioning, tactics and measures
- Plan and implement annual marketing calendars for brands covering Airing, social media, digital & on-ground campaigns, in-store, and offline channels
- Leading brand building campaigns
- Pricing products considering brand positioning, competitor market prices, and profit margin
- Monitor brand market share and ensure, that corrective actions are taken whenever needed.
- Contribute to volume forecasting to ensure market share gain and business target achievement
- Ensure flawless execution of brand activities including consumer promotions and leads brand activations
- Continuously monitor brand’s P&L to spot any deviation from business targets and proposes corrective actions.
- Monitors, tracks and analyses market performance and consumer metrics and reports the same to senior leadership
- Responsible for managing creative agencies starting from briefing to delivery of activation campaigns
- Ensures that the brand heart and global brand positioning are in the heart of all brand activities
- Collaborates with the shopper marketing team to ensure excellence of brand visibility and consumer promotions
- Forecasts business needs and work closely with Demand Planning to plan long term growth rates, & maintain optimum healthy stock levels
- Works with Sales teams on short term forecasting & sales growth
- Work with the media agency to ensure, that adequate media plans are in place, achieving media KPI’s while drawing efficiencies
- Owns the brand’s A&P budget and works with the Head of Marketing to ensure best utilization of the same
- Tracks the A&P spending to ensure adherence to committed spending targets
- Communicates with the area team to ensure that market & consumer research needs are met and that all brand activities are inline with area and global strategy
- Works with the Head of Marketing on continuous brand/category mix review and optimization
- Trains and develops junior talent
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration with marketing focus or equivalent
- 6+ years of proven B2C marketing experience managing multiple brands, preferably within an FMCG environment
- Ability to work across teams to achieve business and organizational objectives
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Ability to work effectively and influence stakeholders to drive business agenda effectively.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
About this Company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
See all Careers and Jobs at GSK