- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Evaluate and analyze the current and potential foreign vendors based on the quality, payment terms, reference lists, prices, after sales services, warranty, HSE requirements, and delivery terms.
- Participate with other departments in selecting new suppliers to ensure their capabilities and quality.
- Follow up with the purchase requisitions their requirements of foreign raw materials, tools, equipment, machines, and spare parts according to their purchase requisitions.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with all foreign vendors.
- Getting offers from the suppliers for the required foreign goods and negotiate them to get the best specs, prices, delivery, and payment conditions.
- Placing orders to suppliers and coordinates between the supplier and forwarding companies to ensures on-time delivery of all shipments.
- Handling all necessary shipping documents as per local or origin country rules and regulations.
- Monitor the shipping and tracking updates for incoming shipments and send the standard tracking data to the logistics responsible.
- Follow the customs release process and transportation from the port to warehouses and fills all related documents.
- Follow up the payments processes between the accounting department and the suppliers including providing Performa invoices, banks details, LCs data, and banks swifts.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
EGYTRAFO Grp. is a leading manufacturer of Oil, Dry Transformers and Nickel Cadmium Batteries. We had been working since 1979, when we first established our trading company “ETCO”.
See all Careers and Jobs at EGYTRAFO
In 1997, we were capable to manage reaching “EGYTRAFO” since we believe in the...