- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan for preventive maintenance program to ensure regular check for each Machine and the least down time in production process.
- Handles and resolves all Production team inquiries and complaints in an efficient manner and to establish an aim, Cable relationship with all Employees of the Factory.
- Inspects regularly the factory to assess the state of the buildings and of the installations of equipment. This applies to the inspections of :
- All stonework, brickwork, paint works, coating, facing, covering, flooring, plumbing and carpentry.
- And questions concerning the air conditioning, as well as electrical problems relevant to high and low current (telephone, neon signs, machines used in the Factory , etc.).
- Through close supervision, recommend improvement and changes to the operations of the Maintenance Department especially creating service standard of the Factory.
- Maintains regular inventories of the technical equipment.
- Surveys, in particular, matters relevant to energy conservation.
- May be called upon to undertake specific assignments for important events (receptions, special occasions, etc.).
Safety and security
- Supervises the Factory’s Maintenance of safety and security equipments in coordination with Safety and security department, in accordance with laws and procedures, especially with regards to the following points:
- The closing/locking of doors at certain times.
- Fire safety.
- Safety of gas equipment.
- Safety of electrical equipment.
- Safety of workers and employees.
- Supervises the proper functioning of fire detection equipment.
- Ensures that the fire instructions be obeyed and that the said instructions be posted in all places and that the fire equipment be immediately usable (fire hose, extinguishers).
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
- Supervise process of
- Lubricate machines, change oil, or fill hydraulic reservoirs to specified levels.
- Adjust controls of machines that level, or align track, according to specifications.
- Observe leveling indicator arms to verify levelness and alignment of tracks.
- Clean or make minor repairs to machines or equipment.
Supervise Mechanical and electrical Maintenance including
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Perform business management duties, such as maintaining records or files, preparing reports, or ordering supplies or equipment.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Test electrical systems of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Minimum required Education
- Bsc in Engineering or a related field.
- Proficiency in the Arabic and English language.
Minimum required Professional Experience
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience in a related field experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Planning, organization and detail orientation.
- Management of Financial Resources.
- Leadership skills.
- Financial Analysis.
- Visionary and strategic thinking.
- Decision Making.
- Team building and collaboration.
- Ability to lead and initiate strategic business plans.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills.
- Professional knowledge in Maintenance principles, methods, and applications.
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislations.