- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Manage the tax compliance profile of OPPO Egypt, ensuring all local tax filing requirements are understood and documented and filings are made on time.
- Identify and control employment-related, indirect and income tax withholding tax matters.
- Identify and implement VAT optimization opportunities.
- Maintain and monitor local tax relationships with professional advisers.
- Support the accounting team with any tax-related accounting / financial statement disclosures as applicable.
- Project manage all tax aspects of new business lines and initiatives by identifying, documenting and executing the tax requirements.
- Perform direct tax technical research including analysis and interpretation of relevant tax laws, regulations, cases, and agency guidance, and update relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
OPPO is a global technology brand, with a long history of serving customers in North America, Europe and Asia.
See all Careers and Jobs at OPPO Egypt For Trade and Distribution
Since entering the mobile market in 2008, we have been restless in our pursuit of the latest technology, the highest quality and the most user friendly...