- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparation of the yearly budgets, trends and long range plans
- Controlling the companies operating expenses.
- Analyzing the Actual expenses & variance and explain main variances.
- BU business partner: Primary Care
- Full P&L management
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Attend and participate in strategic business meetings
- Provide Business Partnering support to operating decisions, investment decisions & special projects
- Validation of all advertising and promotional expenses with respect to budget/forecast
- Check all product related expenses for budget sufficiency
- Provide all financial support during the budget/forecast reviews
- Provide monthly results
Budgeting, Forecasting & Mgmt. Reporting (3YFF, F1, F2, Ad hoc, Landings)
- Determine assumptions and targets (revenue, OPEX, headcount, etc.)
- Analyze output & produce commentary
- Review output, validate with Finance colleagues and prepare presentations
- Present and review output with customers
- Other ad hoc forecasting & Ad hoc reports
Follow actual monthly year to date, MAT and year to go sales:
- Sales achievement vs. budget and prior year,
- Price, volume and mix bridges.
- Analyze actual, budget and trend P&L:
- Monthly reporting on actual expenses vs. budget and trends.
- Actual product contribution vs. budget and trends.
- Monitoring Sales, P&L and Headcount before reporting to headquarters
- Monthly analysis of P&L vs. prior year, budget and forecast
- Ensure proper allocations across different P&L lines and management centers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
- Bachelor of commerce (Accounting) English section
- 4-7 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a related position or Pharma Industry
- High analytical skills
- High communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of computer skills
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
“Desirable” / compromise experience
- CPA or MBA holder is an asset
- Act for Change
- Strive for Results
- Commit to Customers
- Cooperate Transverslly
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi