- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Leading the mechanical design team from conceptual phase to the development of detailed construction drawings, for retail, commercial and corporate interior projects.
- Reviewing, checking and controlling CAD & BIM drawings, HVAC load calculations and Plumbing Hydraulic calculations according to client requirement, international codes and standards such as NFPA, ASHRAE, SMACNA and IPC (international plumbing Code), prior to the submission of final design and studies.
- Assisting in the accomplishment of the projects ’specifications and BOQs to ensure achieving a high level of precision and accuracy.
- Coordination with principle engineers (Electrical, Civil and Architectural) to ensure an appropriate data delivery with regards to workability and constructibility of the design.
- Prepare design and due diligence reports for new proposed projects.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
At Q Design, our Clients benefit from a uniquely holistic approach; having all their architectural, engineering and interior design needs met by one firm. Our reputation for creating contemporary, elegant commercial design is second to none. Our track record delivering our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Q Desgin