- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Manage property Resale
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with developers
- Develop networks and cooperate with developers
- Promote sales through advertisements, and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Property Consultants spend much of their time trying to attract customers. Actions might include cold-calling, following up on leads, advertising and making business presentations to investor clubs and other interested groups.
- To better serve their clients, Property Consultants talk with them about their needs. They learn about their likes and dislikes, help them with financing concerns and answer any questions about the buying process. Property Consultants and their customers often visit sites together.
- Property Consultants keep a close eye on available real estate. They also pay attention to market trends, demographics and other information that affects the buying and selling process.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge – for Property Consultant Job
- Education and Training: To become a property consultant, you require at least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, marketing & management. Experience in real estate sales, is also essential in occupying the property consultant job position.
- Communication Skills: Property consultants possess strong communication skills which they employ in interacting with clients, agents, and legal attorneys
- Negotiation Skills: They are able to conduct price negotiations to secure properties at a potentially profitable rate
- Analytical Skills: Property consultants are skilled in carrying out property market research and survey to identify properties generating the most profit.
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track of successful sales record if experienced
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson if experienced will be considered a plus
Top 5 Skills
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Negotiation — Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Top 5 Abilities
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
About this Company
Milestone is specialized in the field of marketing and real estate investment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Milestone
We are marketing successful mega projects in the real estate market, as a result of studies to the market needs of different housing units according to the requirements of each region, the...