- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns.
- Building, presenting and managing marketing plans.
- Promote a suitable positioning for the company products.
- Enhancing the product’s brand awareness within the digital space.
- Driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies.
- Generates analytics via different channels.
- Building a paid marketing campaign within multiple channels.
- Optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Building Social media strategy and Tactics.
- Responsible for a team of Content creation, moderation, Customer support, Account Management, and Marketing.
- Hire, train and mentor a high performing team to achieve revenue milestones and drive net new business.
- Work closely with other members of the executive team to ensure alignment across company goals.
- Excel at cross- functional collaboration and serve as a true business partner.
- Manage SAAS performance and settle sociability plan with enabling effective measurement of key performance indicator.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
KnowledgeNet is a group of high-tech companies that currently has three ventures:
See all Careers and Jobs at KnowledgeNet
TradeNet: integrated order management system that automates the full cycle from order capture to settlement, covering the functionality of front, middle and back office as well as...