- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Secure availability of funds to finance short
- Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk throughout forwards and SWAPS.
- Handling Insurance Policies over the company’s assets.
- Execute the foreign currency exchange with dealers jointly with treasurer
- Ensure that all treasury function system is developed and in line with the company procedures.
- Maintain & develop relationship with banks including negotiations and contracts review.
- Daily Cash Management.
- Periodical Reports including yearly and monthly Fx. and cash flow forecasts.
- Follow up the position of – LCs – IBCs – DCs
- Daily check on our bank position and related reports.
- Follow up supplier transfers.
- Make Actual Cash flow report.
- Help the cahier in recording all AR entities in emergency time.
- Support LG and cash insurance coordinators in solving problems with BU's.
- Set the plan for the bank messenger and follow-up the receipts collected.
- Settlement of IBC in all banks on frequent basis, and submit a report to treasurer with the status
- Follow up the supplier payment and make the suitable reports.
- Prepare all bank requirements to open new facilities.
- Coordinate with insurance contractor messenger about insurance issues
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
- English section graduate is a MUST
- Minimum 2 years experience in Treasury.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English
Please note that applicants not meeting the criteria will not be taken into consideration