- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design, develop, maintain, and support new and existing engineering software applications.
- Actively contribute to technical and functional design sessions.
- Provide creative solutions when dealing with technology challenges.
- Keep current with new and developing software technologies and assist in prototyping and determining the feasibility of implementing new technologies.
- Have Software infrastructure knowledge for sharing of information between applications on a desktop, cloud, or through a web UI.
- Develop technical briefs, functional and technical design documents.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Engineering Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
GAPTECH (Gulf Advanced Process Technologies) is a consulting firm specialized in the field of energy & process optimization, providing technical studies, software tools, training, and basic engineering for energy and process industries. We specialize in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at GAPTECH