- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
- Provide assistance with all planning activities done within Maintenance department.
- Provide assistance to develop and setup the predictive and proactive maintenance program for the plant in all mechanical areas.
- Provide coordination between planning and warehouse as a part of the proactive, preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
- Provide assistance in the execution of the preventive and predictive maintenance programs of the plant in all mechanical areas.
- Provide environment conducive for change and innovation.
- Assists to schedule and plan mechanical tests, preventive, current and major repairs. Ensure M&R internal management’s approval of these plans. 10%
- Create the schedules/plans with Contractors who are involved into repair works. 5%
- Assists in the design, implementation, and set up for the bar code system of the warehouse.
- Assists in the implementation of the best practices for stocking of spare parts in accordance with Best Practices and Cargill’s standards 5%
- Arrange stock-taken of spare instrument/ equipment and instrument/equipment that is in use. 5%
- Insure that all activities in the site are performed in safe manner and as agreed in the permit discussion 20%
- Assists to ensure current maintenance, service, urgent repairs and timely modernization of the equipment.
- Participate and work out methods of the technological process automation and mechanization, the environment protection measures, ways and plans to improve production efficiency. 5%
- Determines the degree of equipment deterioration. Ensures revision of the equipment that require detailed repair and schedules its repair. 10
- Learns working conditions of the equipment and mechanical details. Works out instructions of their correct exploitation. 5%
- Examine accidental situations, causes of equipment breaks and stops. Works out and ensure realization of measures to prevent sudden breaks, stops, to extend terms of service of the plant equipment and mechanisms. 5%
- Ensures that mechanical maintenance team observes safety requirements. Provide safety instructions for all employees, including new hires and manages contractor’s mechanical teams
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production
- BS.C Mechanical engineering.
Skills (applied knowledge and technical skills directly related to this position)
- Reliability based maintenance
- Managing Mechanical Reliability with PDM Technologies
- Basics of maintenance planning/scheduling.
- Development of new maintenance technology
- Technical specifications and working manuals of plant mechanical equipment.
- Maintenance and Reliability Best Practice
- Planning system (Maximo,SAP, RCI,GP)
- Knowledge of fabrication of workshop drawings.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment basic maintenance.
About this Company
We bring food, agricultural, financial and industrial products to people who need them all around the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cargill
Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and...