- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are the roles and responsibilities of the Site Nurse?
PREVENTIVE HEALTH CARE:
- Ensure a seamless flow of the activity of the on-site medical clinic by leading and following the requirements of the company Medical QA program and country/local laws
- Giving first aid, basic life support with AED any time when on-site
- Participate in various mock drills, rescue drills and live demonstrations; ensure proper implementation of emergency medical plan in case of emergencies,
- Initiate, conduct & maintain a process for site health risk analysis & health needs analysis,
- Track, schedule & conduct appropriate regular medical testing for P&G employees in critical roles (such as pulmonary function testing, audiometry, ECG, blood/urine tests, etc.)
- Carrying out various occupational health related tests & keeping proper record of them
- Review pre-placement health assessment documentation completion, conduct any relevant screening and refer to physician if required for medical examination,
- Assisting in rehabilitation and return to work (after disability) programs,
- Ensure employees are aware of the procedure to obtain post exposure prophylactic treatment in the event of an exposure incident,
- Build and maintain a quality medical documentation (employee medical files) on hard copies / using the provided software
- Implement strong and qualitative vaccination programs
- Maintain record of vaccinations for employees needing it,
- Represent the medical competency in industrial hygiene, safe food handling, and other trainings,
- Organize, co-ordinate and implement health diagnostic campaigns.
- Handle Employee referral & co-ordination with hospitals and/or healthcare providers, and Follow up on employee cases referred to hospitals or specialists,
- Organize and participate in health promotion programs offered to employees / their families
- Ensure that all relevant confidentiality & privacy handling rules are followed amongst all site medical team, as well as safekeeping company proprietary and business data,
- Participate in the site disability management process
- Progress own medical knowledge in terms of new technologies, new relevant medical equipment, health related laws, internal company regional and global health related policies & systems,
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
What we are looking for:
- When applying for this vacancy, you should be a qualified, certified and currently licensed Nurse by the country specific laws in which he/she operates.
- Medium to advanced fluency in English language.
- Occupational Health qualification or intent to work towards the qualification is strongly appealing. The highest nursing qualification level available in the country is an advantage.
- Experience in one of the following medical competencies is preferable: Occupational Health, Emergency Management/Oxyology, Intensive Care, Ambulance/Paramedic, Pulmonology, Toxicology, Outpatient Care in General Medicine, Health Management roles or working in an enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge and familiarity with the country Health Care legislation.
About this Company
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It primarily specializes in a wide range of cleaning agents and personal care and hygienics products.
See all Careers and Jobs at P&G