- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Brief about the position:
Energy Automation, the team provides design engineering and site services for electrical systems automation and energy management systems on a wide scale from regional electrical networks into industrial plants power supply management.
This position is accountable for managing small / medium scale Customer project orders, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget. This includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects/programs. Under section head supervision this position confirms customer requirements, which includes drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify exceptions. Manages complete job process from order preparation, thru manufacturing release, product shipment, post shipment support.
- Using tools to prepare cost, schedule, scope, quality, risk, procurement, communication management plans.
- Monitor and control project progress performance throughout project lifecycle, obtain, verify deliverables, attend status meeting, provide performance and status reports, forecast project completion schedule, budget, Configuration management, tracking project updates and modifications.
- Lead the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions.
- Validate project performance against target profitability.
- Assisting in project statement of work developing including technical & commercial terms, identify project scope, project constrains and customer expectations, major risks.
- Provide technical & commercial offers after understanding & interpreting customer specifications/drawings.
- Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric