- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Specialist Panel Operator (S3)
REPORTING TO :
- Shift Supervisor & Specialist Shift Supervisor (S3)
Educational Level :
Work Experience :
Experience required minimum 10 years in RFCC and In Alkylate unit operation or relevant section with 3 years’ experience as a Panel Operator, and engaged in actual field operation for 3 years which includes not only routine operation but also trouble-shooting, trial operation, preparation for daily and turnaround maintenance.
- Passionate dedication to maintaining safe operations enforcing strict conformance with all government regulations, and applicable company procedures and policies.
- RFCC and In Alkylate unit operation, commissioning and start-up.
- Ability to teach skills to freshmen and exhibits patience.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- English skills IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- The Advisory Operator (DCS Operator) has responsibility for performing all tasks assigned in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from the Shift Supervisor.
- He is responsible to actively supervise DCS Operators, Lead operator and Field Operators and operate DCS control console to coordinate and regulate process variables.
- Section-3 has responsibility of operation for RFCC and In Alkylate unit operation. Advisory Operator (DCS Operator) is in charge of following duties:
- Specialize in above refinery operations
- Have a considerable amount of experience in plant commissioning, startup, troubleshooting and normal operation, especially DCS operation.
- Responsible for support of DCS Operators, and supervision of Lead operator, and Field Operators together with DCS Operators.
- The Advisory Operator (DCS Operator) works very closely with DCS Operators to convey their instruction to all Field Operators.
- They report to the Shift Supervisor and/or Advisory Operator (Shift Supervisor).
- Read processing schedules, operating logs, test results of chemical and polymer samples, and laboratory recommendations to determine changes in equipment controls required to produce specified quantity and quality of product.
- Monitor the operating conditions constantly to ensure the quick resolution of abnormal operational situations and set controls to adjust process variables, such as flows, temperatures and pressures.
- Responsible for recording, compiling, reporting and documenting operating data, and
- monitoring process indicators.
- Coordinate the startup, shutdown and normal operations with the outside operators
- Perform basic calculations for determining process parameters and material balances.
- In the event of any incidents, evaluates the root causes and determines remedial actions and involves the section manager, deputy section manager and shift supervisor when necessary.
- Participate in the development of training programs as well as building up the operation team and ensuring their competence for the tasks in the assigned area.
- Before Mechanical Completion, they take the initiative in proceeding with operation readiness such as operation work flow and manual development, DCS development, support of training direct hired operators, selection of outsourcing company, and preparation and execution of commissioning work, etc
- To achieve the followings through the above responsibility
- Maintain safe and stable operation
- Keep required quality of product
- Plant productivity improvement
- Specific subjects and each numerical goal will be defined every year.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas