- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert, an individual with a strong knowledge and passion for on-line marketing to join our team.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Coordinating with the Media & Digital Marketing Team to understand the Campaign Requirements, deliverables and scope of work.
- Conducting research to analyze and understand the market competition for benchmarking.
- Planning & Designing marketing strategy as per the requirements of the target, client deliverables etc.
- Executing the strategy via coordinating with internal teams.
- Budget allocation as per planning, funds managing, monitoring project cost & ensuring ROI.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Media buying, billing, and follow-ups. Provide reports of purchases/expenses/invoices. Keep track of media buying and its ROI.
- Coordinating with internal teams and raising the requirements for projects i.e. creative, ad banners, mailers, website content or any other media related stuff etc.
- Manage efforts in building on-line reviews and reputation. Monitor on-line reviews and respond to each review.
- Conducting analysis and generating project reports as a required study of traffic channels, Analysis of KPIs, Cost, ROI, output/productivity reports etc.
- Meeting with the client for the presentation of work, growth, ROI & future strategy.
- Providing support to internal teams as per the requirements of Campaign.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising