- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical & life Insurance, Transportation, Overtime, Profit share & Training & Development programs.
About the Job
Accounting Section Head for Construction Company
will work on:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts.
- General ledger.
- Treasury, budgeting.
- Cash forecasting.
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Capital assets reconciliations.
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs.
- Fixed assets activity.
- Debt activity.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office