- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Arabia Group is an Egyptian company that was established 30 years ago with several projects in Egypt and in U.A.E. the company is considered one
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabia Holding
of the top 10 real estate market leaders.
Focusing to deliver real estate projects in unique locations guaranteeing its...