- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
- Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the electrical workgroups at the site.
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Mndhu was created in 2000 and is the New Delta Vision specializes in the field of general contracting and real estate development
See all Careers and Jobs at DEVICO
business and various specialized and diverse acts of insulation and concrete repair and applications of all types of chemicals,...