- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions and Transportation
About the Job
- Working in Business Development you will be involved in pitching and presenting at boardroom level.
- This could include presentations to HR (Human Resources) departments and will require meticulous planning and proposal writing.
- Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
- Business Development involves scheduling appointments, preparing and delivering presentation to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- A Business Developer will work on sales follow-up activities.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business, is a key role within Business Development
- A Business Developer usually works as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organization.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
In ASSAF Consultancy Services we have an automation system based on specific computer programs such as AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Max., Revit and Primavera, MS Office,….etc. We have also devolved & updated a library containing many catalogues, profiles, resource books in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Assaf Group