- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Scope of work:
Well experience in water treatment, sewage network, waste water systems.
- Evaluating tender documents, drawings & schedules.
- Dividing the BOQ in the packages.
- Creating supplier list, comparison sheets and calling suppliers.
- Delegating Draftsmen for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities.
- Making technical and financial proposals.
- Comparison studies based on suppliers quotations.
- Prepare a first risk assessment to make a decision whether or not to proceed for submitting the bid.
- Distribute the study tasks to team and identify the required output and time limits.
- Coordinate internally between team to assure the job completion with no gaps/forgotten items in the study to identify the needs from other departments.
- Review estimates/reports prepared by group members and discuss it with them to ensure that scope/specifications estimates are compatible and complete.
- Conduct client meetings to collect all necessary information and plan for the bid
- Prepare the offers with the Commercial Management in order to decide on the strategy and content of the final proposal.
- Evaluate sub-contractors' quotation to analyze sub-contractors' offers.
- Prepare responses to the Customer’s/Engineer’s technical questions to solve any discrepancies and recommend alternative solutions between the two parties.
- Participate in/undertakes the preparation of the “Indirect Study” to assist in developing bids and technical proposals.
- Respond to internal and external client inquiries for costing of project work
- Undertake estimates ranging from order of magnitude to Class A estimates
- Prepare detailed estimates, quantity takeoffs and visit potential work sites as required
- Undertake pre-construction development, including project scope and critical path scheduling and identify the associated risks/issues
- Work with Project Managers to plan a project and prepare a schedule in
- conjunction with the Project Superintendent as required
- Identify scope changes, if any, between “issued for construction” drawings and “tender” package drawings.
- Studying vendors offers technically & commercially.
- Preparing technical & commercial compliance studies.
- Preparing Commercial budgets.
- Estimating cables sizes, cable routing lengths, cable trays, conduits and any other electrical or mechanical equipments sizes.
- Preparing the required technical & commercial proposal documents such as Technical Data sheets, Technical deviation forms, and primary lay out, SLD, HSE Plan, Construction Equipments utilization plans, man power tables, price schedules and commercial pre-qualification documents such as financial capabilities & statements.
- Conducting meetings with the mechanical Engineering team, figuring out preliminary designs and sizing for mechanical equipments such as pumps, compressors, piping, valves, and tanks based on a preliminary design proposed by tendering team.
- Conducting meetings with construction team for pricing of installation & erection Works in terms of the required man power & necessary equipment required for the project activities.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
From 1971 till today, KAHROMIKA has improved itself to be the major electro-mechanical contractor in Egypt, through its extensive participation to most of the projects in the power generation, transmission and distribution. After approximately 40 years of valuable history,...
See all Careers and Jobs at KAHROMIKA