- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You will be responsible to plan, direct, and conduct accounting activities within the Finance department. Lead a team of accountants and ensure compliance of all organization and financial laws and procedures.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervise and participate in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Recording, classifying and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to the IT team for performance improvements.
- Conduct all necessary training to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date
- Assist in calculation and issuance of taxes and its related procedures
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Communicate with external suppliers or stakeholders
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Insurance can be complicated. To be precise over 30 insurance companies, 55 brokerage companies, and more nearly 8,000 individual brokers in Egypt are all claiming to be the best. And if you make the wrong decision of selecting your insurance partner, or do the selection at...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisely Insure