- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A process improvement specialist serves as a consultant to the business. Defining, evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business and technical processes and practices. Other aspects of the job can include group facilitation:
- Assist in planning and executing process improvement projects.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Maintain and update all process related documents for reference purposes.
- Preparing training material, and Train resources in process improvement techniques.
- Conduct formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle and monitor conformance with QA standards and procedures.
- Audit different process areas with process owners
- Monitor process performance and improvements in key metrics. Through compiling and tracking data
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Other - Not Classified
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC