- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Other Internal Benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
About the Job
- Interview users to analyze them to understand their desired goals and objectives to create personas for Company products.
- Apply user-centred design thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimise user needs, business goals, and technological realities on the product across the platforms.
- Define customer journey and lead to craft cloud products for cross-platform experience.
- Help to lead the team in brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best-in-class user experiences.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale when collaborating with Product Manager, Engineers, and other stakeholders to define design vision.
- Drive end-to-end interaction design: from sketching and user research to concept development to wireframes.
- Hand-off and collaborating with engineers in designing information architecture and defining how the user navigates and interact with the product.
- Conduct in-person and remote usability testing, iterating the design based on feedback and usability testing tools.
- Build experiences for personalization and discovery to ensure the right message reaches the right customer at the right time.
- Translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces.
- Present work to stakeholders explaining design rationale.
- Build animated high-fidelity prototypes to illustrate functionality communicating the end user experience.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree only
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce