- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Caduceus Lane is hiring a professional Finance Manager, who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the finance function, including ensuring that income and expenditure are properly managed. The Finance Manager will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Caduceus Lane is seeking initiative-taking, self-motivated candidates, with proven experience and unmatched career ambition to be a part of Caduceus Lane’s ongoing growth.
- Overall coordination, management, and delivery of the business plan, in addition to drafting, monitoring and assessing the financial aspects of the business and development plans across the organization
- Advising on the proper allocation of resource, and reviewing the monthly and annual budgets
- Preparing and reviewing the detailed budget for approval by the Managing Director, as well as preparing regular reports on income, expenditure and any deviation from budgets
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation, and providing financial advice and information when needed
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Developing and maintaining external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the national tax authority
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Marketing and Advertising Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized strategic marketing and corporate medical consultation for healthcare domains and pharmaceuticals industries, employing a ‘pioneer networking business model’ that would create high-quality marketing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane