- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Research, design, implement innovative software solutions and deliver projects on-time and to specification with high level of quality.
- Develop unit tests and work with Quality Control members on solving the defects.
- Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Construct design documents and documentation to aid maintenance and code reuse.
- Mentor and support junior Developers/Product Support Engineers.
- Assist in the design and architecture of complex solutions.
- Suggest improvements in the overall development process.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
LINK Development, an A15 subsidiary, is a leading Technology Solution Provider in the Middle East and Worldwide. Founded in 1996, the company now operates through offices in Egypt (HQ), UAE, KSA, Qatar, Italy and Canada.
See all Careers and Jobs at LINK Development
We are your One-Stop-Shop for all technology and...