- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assisting the internal audit & Risk Management Manager.
- Analyzing and identifying risk areas in order to establish and communicate a strong Audit process that evaluates the controls in place which mitigate risks.
- Developing and maintaining an annual enterprise risk assessment and audit plan.
- Responsible for performing substantive and control testing, propose recommendations, monitoring control remediation, and preparation of audit & Risk reports/ dashboards, etc. for designated business areas
- Prepare formal draft written reports on the internal control system.
- Prepare formal final written reports expressing opinions on the control system
- Discuss audit findings with the Auditees to obtain management comments and responses on all findings.
- Make recommendations for enhancing the internal control environment after necessary discussion with the respective department, ensuring that they are appropriate and agreeable.
- Ensure compliance with internal audit & risk management methodology.
- Overseeing special studies for management such as those required to discover mechanics of detecting fraud and developing controls for fraud prevention.
- Coordinating with external auditors to support the quarterly and annual external audit, as needed.
Performing ad hoc activities as requested by the management.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Packaging and Containers