- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Deliver financial accounting and reporting for the region in a timely manner in compliance with relevant policies, processes and procedures.
- Support JV partner / Cost recovery / audits and closure of requests in a timely manner
- Support review of regular partner reporting to JV partners
- Support audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas
Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA, CIMA) or Finance/Accounting Degree
Essential experience and job requirements
Applicants must meet the following criteria and qualifications:
- Up to 5 years work experience gained in an accounting / finance role
- Understanding of key control processes, and BP Requirements in relation to BP’s Financial management system
- Understanding of the relevant local upstream environment – Tax & Royalty or PSA
- Ability to interface with business and identify accounting implications of business events.
- Interprets procedures within context of the situation and recognises when upward consultation is required.
- Egyptian Nationality
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
Desirable criteria & qualifications
- Readily assimilates information and instructions, and listens and understands well
- Completes work independently with minimal supervision
Is this a part time position?
About this Company
The energy we produce serves to power economic growth and lift people out of poverty. The way heat, light and mobility are delivered is changing. We aim to anchor our business in these changing patterns of demand, rather than in the quest for supply. We have a real contribution to make to the world’s ambition of a low carbon future
See all Careers and Jobs at British Petroleum (BP)