- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create application back-end as per given information architecture.
- Integrate front-end with the application business layer.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Design database & SQL. Deployment of application on server platform like Amazon.
- Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Strong programming knowledge in Python, Django Framework and Object Oriented concepts.
- Working experience in open Edx setup/installation and enhancement.
- Understanding of EdX internationalization and EdX accessibility guidelines.
- Understanding of MOOC (Massive open online course) Architecture.
- Knowledge of accessing Linux server remotely with terminal commands using Putty.
- Working experience in compiling binaries/installation on UNIX/Linux environments.
- Good hands on experience in XBlock.
- knowledge in MYSQL & Mongo DB.
- knowledge in Redis/RabbitMQ, nginx and gunicorn.
- knowledge of writing web-services using REST/SOAP protocols.
- Familiarity and comfort with Dev-stack and Vagrant.
- Familiarity in Version control systems and GIT Hub.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, with fluency in English.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Dolf
Dolf Technologies Co. Ltd. makes it possible for local corporations, educational institutions, and government services to have easy access to world-class technology for more effective learning. We cater to this entire spectrum of clients across all sectors and...