- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Detailed oriented capability, well organized and can make a balance for all elements to be included in the design
- Creates effective, coherent, integrated, color-compatible and eye-catching marketing pieces
- Coordinate with the team of designers
- Finalize their work by helping with editing / selecting/making the right designs asked for.
- Provides graphic interfaces for computerized scans, illustrations, web pages, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design.
- Maintains proficiency in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint designs and templates and other printed internet, or computer animated communication pieces
- Use a wide range of media: drawing, photography, illustration…etc
- Come out with brand new and creative ideas which can be used in executing all kinds of festivals, branding, and launching.
- Presenting finalized designs within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalized designs for dispatch to different media and publications
- Work with a wide range of media, including printing specialists and design
- Work as part of a team with printing specialists, copywriters, photographers, and other designers
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using the computer.
- Responsible for printings finalization
- Make samples, and able to finalize magazines montages
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Marketing and Advertising