- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Computer Software
Qualification / Experience:
- Communication engineering or computer science.
- A minimum certification from Microsoft on two main products (MCP’s).
- Preferred to be MCSA Certified.
- Fluent in English
- Customer support skills
- Experience in IT environment.
- Very good knowledge of ITIL
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft products for both operating system and office automation applications (MS Office, Windows7 & 10 , AD and Exchange Server).
- Good networking knowledge in TCP/IP environment. Proffered to be CCNA Certified.
- Good knowledge on the PC hardware and periphery products (i.e. scanner and printer) skills
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone