- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintains sales volume & achieves sales quota.
- Identifies current & future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides products, services & equipments, technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests during the bidding phase.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales plan.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects and other professional and technical personnel.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Develops customers’ employees by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customers on products, services or equipments, adherence to requirements and advising customers on needed actions.
- Coordinates with the technical office, ensuring the prepared project implementation plan is in compliance with the sales deal.
- Follows up regularly on updating all pipeline tracker with all prospect jobs
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services