- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Creating & revising Electric and Mechanical items, prices based on Total unit cost model.
- Generating & Implementing activities and best practices to reduce material purchasing cost.
- Preparing weekly & monthly reports and analysis to reflect business status.
- Preparing reports to analyze the current situation in order to generate solutions and recommendations.
- Monitoring Material, Utility and FX rate and its reflection on price and business performance.
- Run CRP to evaluate the supplier capacity and operation rate.
- Developing procurement localization plan to achieve targeted, cost reduction amount.
- Evaluating supplier capability based on regular audits and generate improvement recommendations
- Developing and maintaining report to assess procurement department performance.
- Registration of new suppliers & vendors.
- Monitor actual material cost and suggest improvement in supplier SCM.
- Ensure that the tools and equipment given to the supplier are functioning in good condition.
- Achieving KPIs of the Department and the Organization.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
LG’s innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs are an investment in the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at LG Electronics
LG Electronics, Inc. is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances.
With 117 operations around...