- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Negotiable, Medical & Social Insurance , Transportation allow
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Process vendor invoices for payment, following internal corporate guidelines and procedures
- Reconcile vendor account statements to ensure accounts are up to date
- Follow up on invoice disputes or discrepancies
- Communicate with assigned vendors on a regular basis,
- Respond to inquiries and interact with vendors regarding issues related to invoices
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Good Knowledge with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding organization and listening skills, with a strong attention to details
- Review, code and process Account Payable check requests.
- Process, distribute and maintain Account Payable checks and its system records.
- Contact clients/vendors to ensure timely payments of company invoices to enhance cash management process (follow up on payment of invoices and any other inquiries)
- Preparation of Checks and other payment forms to vendors to ensure timely payment of company liabilities.
- Perform check payments according to payment orders
- Close, review, correct and distribute Account Payable reports on a monthly basis.
- Audit and Maintain petty cash availability for reimbursement periodically.
- Audit employee expenses to ensure compliance with corporate policy before paying.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities Engineering Services
About this Company
Egypro FME is a professional Egyptian company subsidiary from Wadi Degla Real Estate Company owned by Wadi Degla Holding, working in the field of facility and energy management, offering a wide scope of facility services for the entire property sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypro FME