- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Furniture Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at RE:CHANGE Group
RE: CHANGE is Our Philosophy:
RE: CHANGE is more than a private business; it’s a life style in reviewing everything on both a personal and a professional level which is called the REVIEW way in order to deliver a message to the world that we...