- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Are you passionate about the Internet-of-Things (IoT) as trending technology world? Do you want to be part of very passionate team to be a big contributor in making IoT dream comes true? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that bring together IoT/Mobile devices and data? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Ingram Micro - META is seeking an IoT architect to work with our customers to craft End-to-End IoT solutions.
The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with our sales team and CoX solutions specialists to drive IoT revenue in META “ Middle East, Turkey and Africa”. This will include showcasing complete use cases for several industries.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using our technology vendors and partners solutions.
- Help develop an overall IoT ecosystem engagement strategy
- In partnership with the Sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of Ingram Micro IoT Solutions with our partners.
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers and partners considering or already using our solutions.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst IngramMicro partners.
- Experience developing IoT and passion for getting hands dirty with code
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be IoT advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners and technology vendors.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Minimum Required Education, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as technical presales, system engineer or (preferably) solution architect
- Application architecture, database architecture, and networking experience
- Experience working with customers and partners to implement large-scale solutions
- Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals
- Prior experience in a technical role within a services organization
- Understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle.
- Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Experience with embedded or real-time operating systems, and/or driver/kernel development
- Experience programming applications backed by cloud service
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Fluent in English
- Technical degree required or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Computer engineering highly desired
About this Company
Ingram Micro is a multinational organization that helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec