- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and challenges
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
More than 4 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Experience with CodeIgniter is a must
- Understanding of open source projects, such as Drupal and Wordpress
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Ability to work with common third-party APIs, such Facebook, Google, Paypal, etc..
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Prior experiences with project management platforms, such as JIRA and Asana
- Detail-oriented, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent in communicating and presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences, both orally and in written form
- Collaborative and confident team player that works well independently to deliver impactful results
- Curious in learning new skills and techniques
- Good command of English
About this Company
ACID21 is a 360° E-Commerce agency located in Berlin and Münster.
See all Careers and Jobs at ACID21 GmbH
Since 2001 we are helping brands and retailers with our international team to
successfully digitize their business in the B2B and B2C sector.
ACID21 develops and supports startups and...