- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Evaluate all orders and ensure accuracy of all forms and inform management for all incomplete orders and verify all client information to deliver all products.
- Determine all product requirements and prepare required paperwork.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage the buying and delivery process of goods.
- Negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates in line with the company’s buying policy.
- Coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximizing cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments.
ORDER PROCESSING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The sales man sends the quotation for the Customer after agreed for (Selling Price/Delivery Period/PMT Term)
- Then we received official stamped P.O from our customer for the detailed (Items, Quantity, Selling Price)
- Accounting Dept. will have 2 different scenarios which will be as follow:
- If we have full Advanced / batch of PMT advanced we shall do Pro-Forma Invoice for the customer define (Quantity, description, PMT Term, delivery time) Bank Details such as (Bank Acc# , Swift Code, IBAN #)
- Once we received the agreed % advanced PMT in our bank /cash we will proceed to issue the order to HQ Germany.
- We will wait our HQ to send us the packing list & purchase invoice by the date when order is ready & based on the delivery terms with customer we will define the rest of documents which supposed to be ( 3 copy of certificates of origin-AWB / bill of lading – customs Invoice) & they will ask me for my sales invoice for my customers
- the shipping ways should be:
- EX-Work by Name of (ANA) so Germany will advise me regarding VAT.
- EX-work by name of customer so the customer will bear around 19% of VAT above the cost of invoice.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas