- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The primary responsibility of this position is to directly supervise and participate in all aspects of the daily operation of the plant, including but not limited to: operations, maintenance, production, inventory control, safety, environmental compliance and supervision of plant employees.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process.
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime.
- Responsible for inventory control, counts and audits.
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance.
- Estimating production costs, maintaining high quality standards and ensuring good customer service.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs.
- Responsible for maximizing the use of transportation/logistics.
- Working with different departments (e.g. suppliers, sales, customers) effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- Ensure the business meets expected financial returns.
- Ensures compliance with all local and federal environmental regulations.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Delma group was established in 1985 by Eng. Ehab Khedr and Eng. Alaa Khedr with the purpose to develop and manage real estate projects. It has a long-term track record in the real estate construction market establishing and developing many projects in Egypt. Delma group is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Delma Investment