- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Transportation, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
About the Job
- Act as an advisor to department managers in formulating their budget submissions.
- Review proposed budget submissions from department managers for accuracy and completeness.
- Examine whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known capacity constraints and inform management of potential problem areas.
- Propose enhancements to the budget model.
- Examine capital budget requests and issue recommendations to the approval committee.
- Coordinate capital budgeting approvals.
- Create a consolidated budget version for management approval.
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto