- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Transportation, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance
About the Job
- Carries out Mass data system updates as necessary in line with defined data standards.
- Ensure compliance and consistency of master data management across business systems.
- System monitoring and user management related activities.
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business system.
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed.
- Monitor and maintain the data management processes to support master data quality.
- Execute changes to Oracle master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business.
- Coordinate and perform data entry all company items master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto