- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
Ability to formulate and execute Rewards & Benefits Management Strategy for the organization in line with Egyptian regulations to ensure internal equality, competitive advantage and alignment with Egyptian Market resulting in improved performance, employee satisfaction, engagement and retention in a fast-moving and constantly changing the environment. Act as a strategic HRBP in translating the business objectives into strategic HR initiatives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Maintain administrative procedures of the organization’s reward policies to ensure that these are implemented effectively.
- Carry out and participate in salary surveys, and analyze data, to ensure that the organization has accurate and up-to-date information relating to external pay relativities.
- Lead annual salary and incentive planning and administration.
- Ensure the competitiveness, fairness, and compliance of compensation and benefits policies, programs and practices to attract and retain employees.
- Assists in designing a proper salary scheme based on the job evaluation and the grading and leveling of the organization.
- Design base salary and total cash programs and oversee implementation across the company.
- Review and amend compensation and benefits policies and practices across the region and ensure those policies are competitive, better fit and harmonized across the organization.
- Exercise administrative control over the implementation of reward programs.
- Initiate salary increases’ budget discussions with CEO, HR Director, and Finance Director.
- Propose, deploy and implement segmented reward programs for critical roles and talent.
- Coordinates with third party benefits providers to ensure cost-effective employee-related programs
- Coordinates with remuneration market data providers which supports the reward programs alignment with the market
- Compensation structure assessment and design (Total Rewards Approach) including compensation and benefits benchmarking, policy and process development.
- Work with OD Section on Job Analysis, position evaluation, Role Profiling/JD creation, Grading Design, and Job Leveling.
- General market remuneration surveys and industry-specific remuneration surveys including (Technology, Banking, e-payment...etc)
- Develop decision-based models and conduct statistical analysis for reward and recognition incentive programs or base salary compensation planning
- Assist with OD Section in Performance Management System design including linkage to rewards, succession planning, and other HR programs
- Involved in yearly Human Resources budget preparation.
- Provide advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints.
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
- Plan, develop, evaluate, improve, and communicate methods and techniques for selecting, promoting, compensating, evaluating, and training employees.
- Act as a strategic HRBP-Sales in translating the business objectives into strategic HR initiatives and actions which fully align with people strategy and contribute to business growth, profitability and high levels of employee engagement.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- 4-5 Years of experience of Compensation & Rewards.
- HR Business Partnering.
- Personnel and Human Resources.
- Critical Thinking.
- Customer and Personal Service.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Numbers and Analytical agility.
- Data & Information Analysis.
- Network within HR/reward community and HR service.
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem Solving.
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary