- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervise WH resources/physical capabilities to ensure proper & standard storage conditions are met
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods
- Keep Oracle data up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Lead key performance indicators (Warehouse productivity, warehouse loss, materials delivery compliance)
- Develop and execute an effective procedure for eliminating material loss and damage as well as the procedures of handling the obsolete/slow moving items with related functions
- Leads and ensure the compliance of all warehousing team with the health and safety requirements as well as ensuring safe operating conditions existence.
- Develop and implement Warehousing Best Practices and Processes.
- Asses plan and order all the requirements of the warehousing equipment and ensure the compliance to all maintenance plans to assure smooth operation inside the warehouse.
- Facilitate all administrative activities related to the warehousing organization
- Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitor staff performance and progress
- Motivate and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Provide strong leadership and coaching for all direct reports and front line employees
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Plastics Warehousing
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bariq/Raya Holding