- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The British school in Cairo have several positions open for primary teachers some for immediate start and some for the new academic year.
- This is a position for primary teachers of English ( Years 6,7,8) .
- Prepare the pupils to take the Cambridge exams
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
- To be preparing the pupils for the Cambridge exams.
- Has previous experience working as an English teacher in an international school . (3-5years minimum).
- Is creative and an inspirational teacher.
- Has high expectations of achievement and behavior.
- Able to make a positive and valuable contribution to school improvement.
- Has a strong ambition to make a difference for our pupils.
- Highly motivated and hardworking.
- Experience with the national curriculum of England is a plus.
- Able to play a positive and active role in our dedicated team.
- Able to create a stimulating and well organised learning environment.
- Native speakers of English and experienced teachers ONLY are welcome to apply.
About this Company
BSC aims to offer a high standard of education to both Egyptian and international students in Cairo, through the adoption of the main principles of teaching and learning reflected in the National Curriculum of England.
See all Careers and Jobs at The British School n Cairo
We aspire to be an outstanding educational...