- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage Accounts Payables.
- Doing bank reconciliation and the related necessary journal entries.
- Following up and preparing the external auditors requirements.
- Analyzing the trial balance and doing the necessary journal entries.
- Preparing the financial reports about cash flow (cash out) and analysis for expenses.
- Holding the fixed assets registry and applying the appropriate depreciation method.
- Reconcile inter-company accounts with the affiliated companies.
- Reconcile the contractor interim invoices and final invoices.
- Prepare all payments (contractor invoices, brokers, commission's accounts, marketing, etc).
- Analyze variances between accounts and doing settlement entries.
- Doing the journal entries for all the financial transactions in the system.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Inertia is a leading Egyptian real estate company that develops distinctive, valuable, and dynamic projects in different parts of Egypt. From our inception in 2007, Inertia has been thriving; we are renowned for projects that cater to today's cosmopolitan clientele, whether in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt