- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Attend Meetings, Seminars, and programs to learn about new product and services, learn new skills and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the participating employees enrolled in the potential client to be insured and discuss any existing coverage.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on the policy.
- Customize medical programs to suit different companies, often covering a variety of risks.
- Ensure that policy requirement are fulfilled, through the completion of the appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages & disadvantages of various policies to promote the sales of various medical plans.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Seek out new clients and develop a network of HR professionals & benefits specialists of prospective clients.
- Open as many new accounts as possible to achieve the pre-defined monthly target.
- Maintain the positive relationship with the current clients and offer the complete support to them in order to maintain the sustainability of the account.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
Smart's mission is the easy accessibility of medical services by our customers. We achieve this through our large network of service providers with continuous follow up of the level of service by different Smart departments with a group of young enthusiastic employees, who...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Medical Services