- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Salary Paid in US Dollar
About the Job
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization Skills
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Work with senior members on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Knowledge in socket programming.
- Experience with formal software development processes and methodologies.
- Trouble shooting skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge in SQL query and stored procedures.
- Experienced in Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL server 2008 and 2015.
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions.
- Familiarity with IDE Microsoft Visual Studio 2015.
- Bcs in computers or Bcs in computers and information.
- Computer science preferred.
- Communication skills
- Effective Time Management
- Customer oriented
- Hard worker
- C or C++ programming development on Windows/Linux .
About this Company
SURE International Technology is considered as one of the leading Saudi IT companies. Its experience extends to more than 10 years full of accomplishments that SURE is highly proud of.
See all Careers and Jobs at SURE International Technology
SURE provides several technical solutions in the field of technology and...