- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the quality performance of the project, QC systems, and procedures.
- Responsible for all quality related liaison activities with Contractor.
- Prepare Project Quality Plan in accordance with the requirements of the contract and applicable quality standards.
- Ensure that the project quality system is managed and controlled.
- Review with Project Engineers the preparation of method statements, inspection and test plan and project quality-related requirements.
- Ensure that site inspection controls are enforced.
- Technical documents submittal/review.
- Visit of supplier’s site to ensure that quality in fabrication and manufacture is maintained to the required standards.
- Liaise with third party inspection on testing.
- Compile quality documentation.
- Review the QC system and implement improvements.
- Coordinate nonconformance identification, disposition, and corrective action follow-up.
- Control, maintain and implement the verification of quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that daily and monthly quality reports are compiled.
- Participate in the project internal quality audits.
- Responsible for Quality of direct and indirect materials
- Inventory control of the full product and its validity
- Health and Safety Professional
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Upper Egypt for food industries
See all Careers and Jobs at UEFFI
Is considered as one of the most modern manufacturers in the Egyptian food industry in general and frozen Vegetables & Fruits industry in specific.
The Company was founded in October 2009 and the first investment went for...