- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Applies Country strategies to develop and implement Area business plans.
- Builds effective and enduring customer relationships; identifies and works closely with the most significant customers in the Area.
- Leads a high-performing team of Sales Representatives; hires, trains and develops representatives as necessary; provides coaching and feedback aligned to Novartis Leadership Standards and Sales Functional Competencies; inspires representatives to meet and exceed Sales objectives.
- Manages and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results.
- Works effectively with Key Accounts, Key Account Managers (KAMs), and with colleagues across other functions/units within General Medicines to achieve business results.
- Develops in-depth understanding of the Area market environment and customers; communicates customer insights to internal stakeholders and supports development of new business strategies; identifies top business opportunities or gaps through analysis of available reports.
- Serves as a communication bridge from Senior Management to Sales Representatives.
- Works within ethical and compliance policies and creates a culture that ensures all reports, direct and indirect, do the same
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Novartis