- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are looking for Senior WordPress Engineer to join who will help with developing new and maintaining existing WordPress projects.
- Candidates must have an advanced WordPress development skillset with experience working on customized theme projects.
- This is an opportunity to lead by example, while helping to nurture and develop a culture that believes in self-motivation and growth.
- Candidates should possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work individually, as well as within a team.
- Personal responsibility and time management skills are paramount, along with a passion for open source.
- Develop new features, and advanced theme or plugin components within WordPress.
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs with performance and security in mind.
Note: Please submit at least 3 links to work examples (website or themes).
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Objects develops custom full-scale web applications along with providing serious web consultation services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Objects
We also provide e-commerce applications, native Android and iOS applications, custom ERP/CRM system integration.